VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monday, February 11, 2013 – 7:00 P.M.
40 East Center Avenue
Village Hall Board Room
A G E N D A
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. CONSIDERATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE JANUARY 28, 2013 VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
4. NON-AGENDA ITEMS AND VISITORS (PUBLIC COMMENT)
The Village President and Board of Trustees allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Village Board of Trustees on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Village Board of Trustees is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
5. VILLAGE BOARD SETS THE ORDER OF THE MEETING
The Village President and Board of Trustees will entertain requests from anyone present on the order of business to be conducted during the Village Board Meeting.
6. VILLAGE FINANCE REPORT
a) Warrant Report for February 1 – 15, 2013 and January 2013 Payroll Expenditures
b) January 2013 Financial Report
7. VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
8. VILLAGE ATTORNEY’S REPORT
9. VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
Please note that all correspondence was delivered to the Village Board of Trustees in the Informational Reports on and January 25 and February 1, 2013.
11. AN ORDINANCE COMPREHENSIVELY AMENDING TITLE 9 OF THE LAKE BLUFF MUNICIPAL CODE AND ADOPTING VARIOUS STANDARD AND CODES PERTAINING TO BUILDING REGULATIONS
12. A RESOLUTION APPROVING AN ILLINOIS ELEVATOR SAFETY PROGRAM AGREEMENT AND AUTHORIZING CERTAIN ELEVATOR SAFETY STANDARDS
13. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A FINAL PLAT OF SUBDIVISION FOR THE MAGGOS SUBDIVISION (700 Forest Cove Road)
14. EXECUTIVE SESSION
15. CONSIDERATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE JANUARY 28, 2013 EXECUTIVE SESSION MEETING
R. Drew Irvin
The Village of Lake Bluff is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to contact R. Drew Irvin, Village Administrator, at 234-0774 or TDD number 234-2153 promptly to allow the Village of Lake Bluff to make reasonable accommodations.